Didn't go Parkway today, postponed appointment, cause I woke up at 11.30AM, and thought that my appointmen twas at 3PM. So, in the end..gave them a call, and postponed it to next saturday. I've yet to study POA Paper 1's test. I plan to only start tomorrow.
I don't know what plans we have after school on Monday, probably catching a movie? I wanna go Ice Skating! Tuesday okay? Hahaha, since its marking day, lets all wake up early, and head down to Leisure Park, and skate on the ice! Okay, I'm getting excited over Ice Skating, but I think I kinda forgot how to already. As in, I'll probably fall many times if we're going Ice Skating.
Okay, just got back from dinner just now, went Indoor Stadium there, to eat Mushroom Pot. Mushrooms here, mushrooms there. Ate so much, extremely full. Then, we made our way down to Leisure Park. Nothing much in there, okay..the ice skating rink isn't as big as what I thought it was, and there were a lot of people there just now. Zzz.
Msn-ed with Veron just now! Woohoo! Caught up quite a bit with her(: ♥ her plenty! She's coming back on 28th Nov, definately not gonna miss a chance getting to see her this time!
4 more episodes to the end of 樱野3加1, but I don't know when I'ld finish watching it. Probably next week. Zzzzz. Better start POA tomorrow!
Oh yah, meeting Yixuan next saturday for lunch! weeeeeeeeeet :D ♥
Cheers peops! :D